Instructor - Business\Economics
Career Technical Education
Monday, 11:15a.m. - 12:00p.m.
Monday, 2:30p.m. - 2:45p.m.
Tuesday, 9:00a.m. - 10:00a.m.
Wednesday, 2:30p.m. - 2:45p.m.
Wednesday, 10:00a.m. - 11:45a.m.
Thursday, 9:00a.m. - 10:00a.m.
I have grown up and worked in the San Joaquin Valley and Motherlode area all of my life. My A.S. degree is from Columbia College and my B.A. and M.B.A., ar both from California State University Stanislaus.
As an instructor since 1997 and a full-time faculty member since 2005, I have enjoyed being part of Columbia College and look forward to fulfilling each academic year. I'm a Career and Technical Education (CTE) instructor here at Columbia College and have had the opportunity to teach a variety of courses including Principles of Economics, Principles of Business, Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Computerized Accounting, Computer Science, Career Tools, and Lab courses.
Curriculum Committee, Chair, 2009-11
Courses I Teach
- Principles of Business, CBUSAD 20
- Managerial Accounting, CBUSAD 2B
- Financial Accounting, CBUSAD 2A
- Computerized Accounting - QuickBooks,
- Principles of Economics-Micro,
CECON 11-3887 CSP2021
- BA_2A_CFA2020_post.pdf - CBUSAD 2A Syllabus and Calendar
- BA_135_CFA2020_bartonr Syllabus.pdf - CBUSAD 135 Syllabus and Calendar
- Syllabus_ECON 11-3887 CSP2021.pdf - CECON 11-3887-Principles of Economics Syllabus
- Syllabus_CBUSAD 20-4094 CSP2021.pdf - CBUSAD 20-4094 Principles of Business
- Syllabus_CBUSAD 2B-4372 CSP2021.pdf - CBUSAD 2B-4372 Managerial Accounting Syllabus
- Syllabus_CBUSAD 164-4478 CSP2021.pdf - CBUSAD 164-4478 Income Tax
- BA_20_CFA2020_post.pdf - CBUSAD 20 Syllabus
- CECON_10_CFA2020_post.pdf - CECON_10 Syllabus