Instructor - Business\Economics
Career Technical Education
I have grown up and worked in the San Joaquin Valley and Motherlode area all of my life. My A.S. degree is from Columbia College and my B.A. and M.B.A., ar both from California State University Stanislaus.
I have been an instructor since 1997, a member of the full-time faculty since 2005. Over 16 years in the classroom and still enjoying it.
I'm a Career and Technical Education (CTE) instructor here at Columbia College and have had the opportunity to teach a variety of courses including Principles of Economics, Principles of Business, Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Computerized Accounting, Computer Science, Career Tools, and Lab courses.
Curriculum Committee, Chair, 2009-11
Courses I Teach
- Work Experience in Business, CBUSAD 97
- Financial Accounting,
- Principles of Economics - Macro,
Section(s): 2744, 2889
- Principles of Business,
- Cmptrzd Accounting for Business, CBUSAD-155
- QuickBooks Accounting,
- CBUSAD 2B,
- Principles of Economics - Micro,
Section(s): 3886; 3887
- CBUSAD 20-4094 bartonr Syllabus.pdf - CBUSAD 20, Principles of Business Syllabus
- CBUSAD 2B-4095 bartonr Syllabus.pdf - Managerial Accounting Syllabus
- CBUSAD 155-4096 bartonr Syllabus.pdf - CBUSAD 155-Computerized Accounting Syllabus
- CECON 11-3886 bartonr Syllabus.pdf - CECON 11-3886-Principles of Economics Syllabus
- CBUSAD 163-4329 bartonr Syllabus.pdf - CBUSAD 163-Business Mathmatics Syllabus
- CECON 11-3887 bartonr Syllabus.pdf - CECON 11-3887 Principles of Economics Syllabus